Sunday, August 22, 2010

Hooked on Green Tea--thanks Lipton

We are hooked--not that making southern sweet tea is difficult or time consuming but the volume that we go though makes it a daunting task.  We love the Lipton green tea with citrus.  I do not let Braelyn have the diet--I still feel better with her having a plant based sweetener than an artificial one at her age. 

 

The Lipton green tea with citrus is light refreshing and yummy.  It is not too heavy like sodas or juice, but perfect, except for the price.  We do find it on sale and use CVS bucks to lessen the sting of our addictions.

Here is a recipe for a mock version-I have yet to try it but will very soon.

www.ehow.com/how_2297118_lipton-citrus-green-tea.html

1 comment:

  1. The mock version is GREAT! I made a along this morning and it is really hard to tell the difference. It is MUCH cheaper to make your own I estimate the gallon costs less than $1.00 and mine is diet!

    ReplyDelete